The Board of Statutory Auditors, pursuant to Article 149 of Legislative Decree No. 58/1998, monitors:
- compliance with the law and Articles of Association;
- adherence to fair management principles;
- the adequacy of the Company’s organisational structure within each area of competence, of the Internal Control and Risk Management System, and the administrative/accounting system, as well as the reliability of the latter to provide a fair reflection of business operations;
- the implementation of corporate governance regulations contained in the Corporate Governance Code issued by Borsa Italiana to which the Company adheres;
- the adequacy of directions given by the Company to its subsidiaries.
The Board of Statutory Auditors, given its role of ‘Committee for internal control and auditing’ carries out the responsibilities set forth in art. 19 of Legislative Decree No. 39/2010.
The Board of Statutory Auditors is composed of 3 statutory auditors and 2 alternate auditors, appointed on 28 April 2017 by the Shareholders’ Meeting. The term of office of the statutory auditors, which lasts for three years, will expire on the date of the Meeting called for the approval of the financial statements for the year ending 31 December 2019. The composition of the Board of Statutory Auditors complies with the law on gender equality (120/2011) and the relevant provisions of the Corporate Governance Code.
The appointing of the statutory auditors takes place, pursuant to art. 27 of the Articles of Association, through voting lists, in order to ensure the presence of representatives designated by the minority shareholders. The statutory auditors act autonomously and independently also with regard to the shareholders who elected them. The lists are deposited at the company headquarters at least 25 days before the date of the Shareholders’ Meeting on the first or single call and published on the corporate website www.llworkorder.com. They are accompanied by the professional CV of each candidate. The lists can be presented by shareholders who either alone or collectively hold voting rights equivalent to at least 1% of the entire share capital, as established annually by CONSOB with a specific provision.
Further information on the activities of the Board of Statutory Auditors in 2018 can be found in the Corporate Governance and Shareholding Structure Report.
Mario Busso (Chairman), elected from the minority list
Giulia De Martino, elected from the majority list
Riccardo Perotta, elected from the majority list
Maria Francesca Talamonti, elected from the majority list
Francesca Michela Maurelli, elected from the minority list.